Friday, December 25, 2020

A new posting, on Christmas day. I think my last post was about 11 years ago. Many things have happened. No, I'm not going to talk about ALL of them in this one post. :)

Why did I suddenly decide to post again? Hmm, an old music video for an old YouTube performer whose life was tragically cut short due to gun violence.



Christina Grimmie was an up-and-coming YouTube singer that I kinda of followed during that time. Hey, she was cute and she sang very well. I'm simple like that. Then again 11 years ago, I was also a simpler man.

Christina's life was tragically cut short when she was murdered by an obsessed fan. She was 22 years old at that time.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/voice-singer-christina-grimmie-shot-after-florida-concert-n590161

What amazing, wise and insightful words I have to share in this post? Actually, nothing. This post has nothing to do with learning something new. This post is a tribute to emotions that makes us human and the art that stirs those emotions. Perhaps also a way for me to come to terms of my own emotions as a man.

Christina, in another world I'd be streaming your music over Spotify while relaxing on this quiet Friday evening. Rest in peace.

No comments: